Office Information, Map and Directions to Nelson Office
Your first visit to Nelson Dental Clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our available services. You can even save some time at your first visit by completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness for life.
- Non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care, with empathy and understanding.
- Continue to pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology.
- Treat our patients as individuals and friends.
- Deliver care with first-class, five-star service.
- Respect our patient’s time.
- Accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- Assume a leadership role as a resource—a window of information with concern for our patient’s overall well-being.
- Consistently deliver more than would be reasonable expected.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.