Invisalign Nelson, NE
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign is great for adults and teenagers. Read below for more information.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Invisalign Teen™ Info
Bummed out about having braces?
Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a "clearly" amazing smile!
I have enough to worry about...
...now I need braces too?
The team has a game this Friday night, homecoming is in a month, and what about my yearbook pictures?! Don't stress; with Invisalign Teen you won't need to turn down any dates, wear a paper bag over your head, or hide out in your room for two years! Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for your lifestyle, because aligners are:
- Super comfortable
- Customized just for you
Pizza, Popcorn... no Problem!
You've probably heard from friends that with braces you won't be able to eat anything. With Invisalign Teen you can eat whatever you want!
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band. Cheers!
It's your life, keep it that way!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you're swimming the 50 meter race, out on the field throwing the football, or playing the clarinet with the school's band, you don't have to worry about your braces getting in the way!
See What Other Teens Are Saying:
Invisalign is on Facebook and Twitter! Connect with other teens to share your Invisalign experience and find out what other people have to say about their treatment.
Request your Invisalign Teen Information Kit!
Get a FREE Information Kit from Invisalign, or ask about Invisalign Teen during your next appointment.
You are your best investment
It's true. No matter what you've believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you're doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues you want to be corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor.
We strive to make Invisalign affordable for everyone. You can get a beautiful, healthy and straight smile for payments as low as your monthly cell phone bill.
Invisalign Payment Options
- No Interest payment plans for up to 18 months with Care Credit
- Various payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment. For example, is there an age limit? What is the lifetime orthodontia maximum?
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.
The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it's clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom made for your teeth - and your teeth only - to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one may even notice that you're wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and have to schedule appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.
Who is wearing Invisalign®?
Heigl's quote to People Magazine about her Invisalign Retainers: "I got them because of this wonky tooth. It's awesome because every two weeks you switch to a new retainer. Pretty much the perfect way to describe Invisalign is Netflix for your teeth."